By registering on the CyclingMonks forums, you will become a member of the forum where you can post and discuss about various aspects of cycling.
- Your username must be unique, and cannot be changed later.
- Provide your email address and city.
- An email will be sent to the email address provided by you.
- Click on the confirmation link in the email and set your password. (At times the confirmation email can land in your SPAM folder, do check that as well!)
- Log In with your NEW username and password and you are ready to post!
A Quick Headsup:
- After registering, you can start by reading the posting guidelines in the Announcements & Feedback section.
- If you are looking to buy a new cycle and need help from fellow members then post in the ‘Confused About Buying a Cycle‘ forum.
- Share your technical expertise or ask for help in the ‘Bicycle Maintenance‘ section.
- Also check out the discussions on ‘Training & Nutrition‘.
- Post about your cycling stories, be it Racing, Randonneuring, Touring or Commuting.
- If you feel we have missed out something, you can post in the Feedback forums