- This topic is empty.
- 26/04/2021 at 18:53 #5416adminAdminAuthor
- Posts 189
BTwin My Bike Owner Review by Harshit Kedia after riding it 9000+ km and some of it in the mountains!
No. of years cycling: More than 2 years
Model Name: Btwin My Bike
Bought on: December 2018
Place of purchase: The bike is available at Decathlon stores
Approx. no. of km clocked so far: 9000+ km
Buying experience: Initially I really not like the colour of bike. Because of it’s smoothness and low weight frame I brought it.
Other models considered at the time of purchase: Mach City
Reason for choosing this model: I bought this bike especially for going to school and tuition. But then I started riding within city (Chandigarh). I completed many cycling challenges and races with this bike only. It is great in uphill routes than geared MTB
Positives of this bike:
1. It is very comfortable for long-distance touring and doing long rides. The frame is designed perfectly for that.
2. It is great in uphill routes than geared MTB
3. Accessories are pretty good
Negatives of the bike:
1. There is no seat adjustment
2. Other colour options should be there
3. Uncomfortable handlebar grips
Will I recommend this bike and why:
1. It is bit expensive but It comes with good components for the price we pay.
2. The bike demands very low maintenance and occasional services are more than enough to keep it running as smooth as new
BTwin My Bike Owner Review: Technical Specifications
Frame material: Steel
Frame size: 20 inch
Wheel size: 26 inch
Gear type: Single geared
Check out the full specifications of the Btwin My Bike on the Decathlon Website. It is decent for the money.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.