- This topic is empty.
- 27/04/2021 at 17:27 #5423adminAdminAuthor
- Posts 189
Firefox Road Runner Pro Owner Review by Praji Nair after riding this bike for more than 5500 km!
No. of years cycling: 1.5 years
Model name: Firefox Road Runner Pro V
Bought on: JAN 2020
Place of purchase: Checked the specifications online and ordered it through a dealer. Cosmos from Manjeri was the dealer. There are very few dealers in Kerala.
Approx. no. of km clocked so far: 5600 km
Other models considered at the time of purchase: Looking only for HYBRID, but not available anywhere
Reason for choosing this model: I bought this bike especially for daily use! But this has been one bike for all purposes. I have ridden climbs & toured some places on this, and done some challenges also…
Positives of this bike:
1. It is a HYBRID & very comfortable for long-distance touring and doing long rides.
2. It has all the necessary carriers points to hang your touring bags
3. It comes with V brakes (Normal rim brakes). Much better than Firefox Pro D disc brake
4. The wheels are sturdy and 36 holes rims. Tyres are pretty good 700×35c
Negatives of this bike:
1. It is quite heavy.
2. The front suspension comes without lockout system
3. While heavy climbing & speed riding suspension without lock systems not suggested
Will I recommend this bike and why:
1. It is budget friendly & amazing for its price. It comes with good components for the price we pay. (Shimano tourney)
2. The bike demands very low maintenance and basic cleaning and occasional services are more than enough to keep it running as smooth as new.
Firefox Road Runner Pro V Owner Review: Technical SpecificationsFrame: ALLOY HYBRIDFork: ZOOM ALLOY SUSPENSION FORKShifters: Shimano TOURNEY TZ500 14-28T, 7 SPEEDCrankset: ALLOY, 28/38/48TDerailleur Front and Rear: Shimano TOURNEYBrakes: SHIMANO LEVERS V BRAKESTyres: 700×35C(NEW MODEL COMES WITH MICROSHIFT GROUPSET)You can check out the full specifications on the Firefox Website.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.