- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Avinash.
- 14/05/2020 at 17:31 #3550AvinashMember
- City: Kanpur
- Posts 9
Shimano have updated their budget line of MTB groupsets for 2020, which includes the Alivio and Tourney drivetrain.
The Japanese brand has given the ever popular Alivio a major makeover. Alivio is popular in most cycles around the Rupees 70000 mark.
The Tourney groupset, which is absolutely entry level from Shimano also got a few minor tweaks.
- Redesigned mech for the rear to reduce chances of hitting the ground or chainstay. Works on a range from 36 to 11-tooth cassette.
- Front derailleur (FD) works better with full suspension bikes and wider tyres
- FD can handle 22 to 36 chainring. 2 or 3 speed.
- Shifters updated. Left shifter for 2 speed uses single lever to upshift and downshift.
Short cage and can be used on small wheel sized bikes. Range from 12 to 34-tooth cassette.
Source: Bike Radar
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.